Everyone has the right to be respected and live without fear from violence.
Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Empowerment.
To support victims of crime to find pathways to recovery and justice.
- All people deserve to feel safe and access the support they choose.
- Victims of crime deserve justice, whatever that looks like for them.
- Victims of crime have rights and their needs will be respected.
- It is critical that we continue to learn from and include diverse voices of survivors and culturally diverse communities when seeking to prevent violence.
- We provide inclusive services that are evidence-based and trauma informed.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People know best what their communities need and want.
- We acknowledge and respect the abilities, strengths, goals and needs of people living with disability.
- We are committed to working collaboratively as part of a broader system.
- Our governance will be robust, ethical and transparent.
VictimConnect is a Service provided by DVConnect.